I am a father of two. Also:
- Associate Professor at Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University
- Research Network Fellow, CESifo
- Research Fellow at Graduate School of Economics, Kyoto University
- Adjunct Researcher at Institute for Advanced Social Sciences and Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University
- Self-enforcing stable sets. (with Christian Traeger)
- Markov-perfect folk theorem in a class of differential games. (with Ken-Ichi Akao, Kenko Uchida, and Yasuaki Wasa)
- Beyond linearity in state: Analytic integrated assessment with a nonlinear climate system.
- Sober optimism and the formation of international environmental agreements, Journal of Economic Theory, 2021. (with Larry Karp)
- Adaptation for mitigation, Environmental and Resource Economics, 2020. (with Masako Ikefuji and Jan R. Magnus)
- A theory of disasters and long-run growth, Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 2018. (with Ken-Ichi Akao)
- The effect of health benefits on climate change mitigation policies, Climatic Change, 2014. (with Masako Ikefuji and Jan R. Magnus)
- Dynamic resource management under the risk of regime shifts, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2014.
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Environmental Economics
Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University. 2-1 Rokkodai-cho Nada-ku, Kobe Hyogo, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org