I am a father of two. Also:
- Associate Professor at Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University
- Research Network Fellow, CESifo
- Research Fellow at Graduate School of Economics, Kyoto University
- Adjunct Researcher at Institute for Advanced Social Sciences and Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University
Environmental and natural resource economics, with a particular focus on dynamic and strategic analysis.
- Adaptation for mitigation, Environmental and Resource Economics, 75:457–484, 2020. (with M. Ikefuji and J. R. Magnus)
- A theory of disasters and long-run growth, Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 95:89–109, 2018. (with K. Akao)
- The effect of health benefits on climate change mitigation policies, Climatic Change, 126(1):229–243, 2014. (with M. Ikefuji and J. R. Magnus)
- Dynamic resource management under the risk of regime shifts, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 68(1):1–19, 2014.
- Environmental Economics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Introductory Microeconomics
Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University. 2-1 Rokkodai-cho Nada-ku, Kobe Hyogo, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org