- A theory of disasters and long-run growth, Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, forthcoming. (with K. Akao)
- The effect of health benefits on climate change mitigation policies, Climatic Change, 126(1):229–243, 2014. (with M. Ikefuji and J. R. Magnus)
- Dynamic resource management under the risk of regime shifts, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 68(1):1–19, 2014.
- Sober optimism and the formation of international environmental agreements (with L. Karp)
- Adaptation for mitigation (with M. Ikefuji and J. R. Magnus) Revision requested.
- Does exporting improve individual firm's CO2 emission and energy intensity?: evidence from Japanese manufacturing (with N. Jinji)
- Public bads, heterogeneous beliefs, and the value of information
- Environmental and resource economics